roses are red,
beets are too,
here is a heart-healthy valentine for you!
have a great week!
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- slice beet in half - then slice into thin circles (the thinner the slice, the crispier the chip!)
- in a bowl, mix together beets, salt & pepper to taste, & a tiny bit of olive oil (just enough to coat each chip lightly).
- lay chips flat on a nonstick baking sheet.
- bake in oven for 15-20 minutes; flip chips half way for optimum crispiness.
- allow to cool for a minute or two & then enjoy!
folic acid is important for everyone for helping fight heart disease! for the ladies, important for a healthy pregnancy & fighting cervical cancer.